Te Reo Maori in the home
- Label and learn te reo Māori words for items in your home
- Te Kotare: waiata for tamariki and whanau: Puna Reo
A collection of waiata that you can learn at home with your whānau. Includes Music, animated video, translations and chords.
A great new way for you and your whanau to experience te reo Māori! An app that uses your camera in your device to instantly translate objects into te reo Māori
- Māori Television: (Te Reo)
Click on the link to be taken to Māori televisions collection of language learning programmes. From Mahi Pai to Tamarirki Haka, the options are endless!
- Play musical statues
- Invent clapping games with different rhythms
- Sing a song together
- Learn a new waiata in te reo Māori
- Collect sticks and create drum beats on hard surfaces (upside down bins, outdoor seats, old boxes)
- Make up a dance routine to your favourite song
- Follow a dance routine on Jump Jam
- Nanogirl’s LAB – Nanogirl talks with Moe about Covid-19 and the importance of physical distancing during the COVID-19 event.
Parents can use this as a support for explaining the importance of physical distancing during the COVID-19 event.
Hauora – Health and Well-being
Follow a Recipe