Welcome to our School Fundraising Committee – a dedicated group of passionate parents and community members working together to enhance the educational experience and support the bright future of our tamariki.
The overarching purpose of this committee is to drive fundraising so that all children at Maungakaramea Primary School have access to the best possible school environment, resources, and opportunities over and above what is provided for by the Ministry of Education.
- Fundraising to support whole-of-school resource and activity
- Fundraising for fair and equal contribution towards year group or syndicate specific activities
The committee is also intended to offer practical support to the school/teachers in their efforts throughout the year and assist with building positive community relationships (school and beyond).
- Helping to plan things like school camps and other syndicate activities
- Supporting school to rally helpers for specific activities
- Assisting in school community engagement activities